Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hermes 3000 Mint Green Portable Typewriter (1960s)


It's about time I added a few machines to the "For Sale" section, so I'll start off with this Hermes 3000. Beautiful machine in great condition, but I have two of them and not very much space.


It has a Swiss-French QWERTZ keyboard, and everything is intact and well-preserved - platen knobs, paper support, feed rollers, etc. Really pristine.


In July, I wrote a thorough description of the Hermes 3000/ Media 3 family here.


The typeface on this machine is Pica, 10 characters per inch.


 And here it is, in the matching clamshell case. If interested, contact details are at the bottom of this page.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely machine. Please email at vantolar (at) yahoo (dot) com I'm looking to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please note that comments are moderated; so this will be posted as soon as I have read it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...